Program benefits include improvements to morale, reduction in body-mass index, and lower stress levels. Here’s a snapshot of the key results OB Health & Fitness clients have achieved:
- Culture of health
- Stress management - exercise alleviates the effects of work-related stresses
- Reduction in absenteeism
- Improved productivity and sleep quality
- Reduced sick leave, lost, and unproductive hours
- Employees feeling supported, improved workplace relations and staff morale - A company-supported wellness program communicates to employees that their overall well-being is considered
- Increased performance and productivity - Employees enjoy a higher quality of life; while for the employer, the most significant benefits are improved workplace productivity and often lower healthcare expenses
- Improved workplace safety - Increased physical fitness helps to decrease weight and improve the lack of muscle strength which directly increases the risk for various causes of back pain. Better health can also decrease the number of disabling accidents that occur
- Better posture awareness leading to reduced physical stresses
- Bonding and team building with fellow workers
The OB Corporate Health & Wellness Program is successful because it aims to evolve employee attitudes and integrates wellness into the fabric of the company’s culture. It creates positivity, enthusiasm, and a sense of community within companies.
With the support of progressive company leadership, OB Health & Fitness improves employee well-being with an engaging plan, nutritional advice, and solutions that work together under one strategy.
It involves layers of physical activity, education, communication, incentives, and a long-term commitment to improving employee wellness. The OB Corporate Wellness Program is an investment in your company culture and team morale.Get Started Today